TORCH Youth Ministry is a key part of the continual growth in the faith life of the youth of our parish community. TORCH helps our teens foster holy friendships that will accompany them on their walk with Jesus, deepen their understanding of the Catholic Faith and grow in their commitment as disciples of Jesus. If you have any questions about the events or activities below, contact Joe Campbell, Youth Minister, at email@example.com.
Find us on Twitter @MinistryTorch and on Instagram Torch_Youth_Ministry! Registration: Click on the following link: St. Stanislaus Youth Group Registration Form 2019-2020
Participation and Fees: We rely on our fees and family participation to ensure a vibrant experience for the youth. The annual fees are $25 for an individual and $40 for a family. Please complete the following participation and payment form and return to the Parish Center (please make checks payable to St. Stanislaus Parish): TORCH Participation Form 2019
Meeting Nights: Sundays 6 to 8:00pm at the Parish Center
- Sunday October 27th – youth group meeting, discussion on fear and Halloween Party-come in costume! Prizes for Best and Most Original Costume.
- Sunday, November 10th – youth group meeting and Mass for the Dead. This will be a remembrance mass for all of our family members that have passed. The Mass will be a candle light ceremony held in the cemetery.
- Sunday, November 17th – Field Trip! Mass at the Cathedral followed by a tour of the Basilica and then lunch and a visit to the Art Museum. This will will be an all day event and we will travel by train.
- Thursday, November 21st – Service! Manna on Main Street 3:30-6:00 PM
- Sunday, November 24th – youth group meeting, Steubenville planning and pot luck dinner!
Abbeyfest was a big hit!!
Ongoing Service Opportunities:
Contact Joe Campbell at firstname.lastname@example.org
To help out or attend any of these great service activities and events, contact Joe at email@example.com today!