St. Stanislaus participated in CYO Region 20
For information on Region 20 go to : www.cyoregion20.org
Fall Registration is Open — closes August 1st!
Registration for the 2018 St. Stanislaus CYO Fall sports programs is now open and will close August 1st. Please take a moment to register online at Wagdogs.com as early as possible! All athletes must be a registered student in Catholic School, or a registered, participating student in PREP (all grades). For more information on any fall sports program please contact CYO Fall Sports Commissioner Joe Campbell: email@example.com or 267.337.2332, the CYO email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available Sports: Cheerleading (Grade 5 – 8) • Cross Country (K-8) • Soccer (K-8) • Girls’ Volleyball (5-8) • Football*(5-8) • Swimming** (K-8)
*To register for football, click HERE (through Corpus Christi-Rob Lombardo)
**To register for swimming, click HERE (swimming is offered through Corpus Christi-Jason Martin — see additional information below)
CYO Swimming at Corpus Christi:
- Registration closes Sep 30th. Children are eligible to participate in grades K through 8th from Corpus Christi, St. Rose, St. Stans and St. Maria Goretti parishes.
- The season runs from the beginning of October through mid-February. Practices are held at the Lansdale YMCA on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 7-8:30pm. The younger swimmers will practice from 7-7:45 with the older swimmers practicing from 7:45-8:30pm.
- The CYO fee is $110 and if you are not a member of the YMCA, you will need to purchase a $50 membership for each swimmer when practices begin (info will be provided).
- Additional info: corpuscyo.com www.catholicyouthswimleague.com www.facebook.com/corpuschristicyo
- Contacts: Jason Martin, Head Coach email@example.com) or Ed Murphy, Swim Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
As volunteers of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, YOU are the first line of defense in the Archdiocese’s commitment to keep the children entrusted to our care safe from abuse. Click on Volunteer Clearances in the banner above to review guidelines and requirements. Safe Environment Classes will be offered at St. Stanislaus 3x over the next several weeks! Go to www.virtus.org to view all classes available.